Wednesday, April 30, 2008

BUNKO!!!!!

I just discovered the coolest game EVER! It is called Bunko, and what it is, is a dice game. It is a group of 12 women who get together about once a month and play dice. There are 3 dice, and you roll them to get certain numbers, and you try to get a Bunko. It is kinda hard to explain, and so you will need to find a friend of yours who is in a group, and ask to be a sub sometime. That is what I did,m and I had so much fun. I hope to be able to sub a lot more often now that I know how to play the game. I did actually pretty good for my first time. I think I even did better than my friend who took me in the first place. Sorry Randa, but you still love me, right?? :0) So, many thanks to Randa, and helping me have a great time lastnight playing the game of BUNKO!!!!!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I haven't played that game in over 9 years. But I LOVED it! I'm jealous you got to play. Good for you for getting out and having a good time!

Amber and Greg said...

Yeqah it is about time huh? I need to get out more often, but the prob with that, is that most of the time I still feel like crap! Maybe I should just start out small.

rachelrose75 said...

Wow, haven't played Bunko in yearsssss! Fun isn't it??? I played with a moms group and had a blast! Wouldn't mind playing it again sometime but don't know of anyone who does.

Randa Farnsworth said...

Your so welcome amber! Glad you had a good time!