Monday, April 21, 2008

Hormones????

Why does it have to be so hard to be a pregnant mom? I am 15 weeks pregnant, and aready I want to be done. It seems like it is one thing right after the other for me. First it was the being sick all the time, then the aches and pains, and now I have had a headache for 5 days, and it still won't go away. I am finding that I am so frustrated with everything that it is hard for me to keep my cool with Dylan a lot of the times. I find myself yelling at him for no reason at times, and it is NOT his fault at all! I just don't understand. I feel like crying half the time, and screaming the other half, and I have no in between when I just want to laugh and have fun with my family. Maybe I should be on a happy pill or something, or maybe I just need a break from reality, even if it is for only a short time. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I love reading all of your blogs, because it helps me see into the lives of others, and see how they deal with day to day life. Why can't I be more relaxed like so and so, or is it really bad as all that? The answer most of the time, is because I am NOT so and so, and life is pretty good most of the time. I guess it is all in how you look at it, right? I am just me, and I can only do what I can do. I guess I just need to have more faith that everything is going to be alright. I just worry that maybe because I am haveing such a hard time, that my stress and things is really going to not only hurt the baby, but my family too. I am at a losd, and can use any advice you can give.

2 comments:

Randa Farnsworth said...

When I am having a really bad day with my kids, like yesterday, I find just getting them out of the house to the park helps. I feel that my pregnancy this time has made me into a beast. I am constantly yelling at my kids too, so when I notice that im doing it lots, I just send them out into the back yard. A little harder for you with Dylan. Next time I go to the park listen for your phone to ring!

Nancy said...

Amber....RELAX!!! I don't mean that mean or anything. The more you think about how stressed and hormonal you are...the more stressed you get! Try and think positive and just pretend you are happy and having a great time. It's strange, but it really will work. When i wallow in my own self pitty....it only makes it worse. Just decided you are going to wake up happy, be productive and enjoy your son! It is easier said than done, but put forth the effort and give it a shot. Good luck girl! I feel for ya, pregnancy is tough!!!