Monday, April 7, 2008

Sprinter

I just thought up that word. It is Winter and Spring combined. Why? You may ask. Well, the answer to that is quite clear to anyone who lives in Utah. IT SNOWED TODAY!!! Seriously, what is up with this weather? I don't know, but jokes on us, huh? It is quite cold today, but I am glad to say our heater works great! I had another Doc's appointment today. It went well. He said the heartbeat was about 150 beats/minute, and said that is in the range for a girl. We will see in about 7 weeks or so. I would love to have a little girl that I can dress up and put little ribbons in her hair, but if it happens to be another boy we won't cry over it. I think this is our last child though. I get so sick, I can't do this again with 2 kids. Anyway, we just want he/she to be healthy.

6 comments:

Rian Krommenhoek said...

Yes, I too am sick and tired of Mother Nature's lack of commitment. I hear that we have a big storm coming tomorrow, but next monday is supposed to hit 70 degrees.

Amber and Greg said...

Finally, some end in sight to this madness! I sure hope their is an end in sight to my all day sickness too.

Nancy said...

I second that Amber! I am so freakin' tired of the cold. why is winter lasting 6 months?!! I have been wearing capris and flip-flops pretending it's summer. I can't wait for warm weather!!

Amber and Greg said...

I wish I had the guts to wear capris right now, but I don't. I would be afraid my assets would all be frozen by the end of the day, and I wouldn't have anything left to sit on! LOL

Shannon said...

Love your blog. I really hope you're feeling better these days.

Yesterday I went for a walk while it was sunny and warm, and then, all of a sudden, it started SNOWING on me! The 50-degree temps today slightly made up for it. But still. Spring is so touchy sometimes.

Brooke Williams said...

Amber, hey how are you? you should post pics of the puppy soon! ours is getting SLIGHTLY better, but only slightly. What a whole lot of work on top of everything else going on...so are you feeling any better? keep in touch, and maybe someday soon we'll update our blog. we're pretty lame at that right now!