Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More Later

I know it has been a long time since Ihave updates, and a lot has been happening. First things first though. At the end of June I attende a Relief Society retreat with a good friend of mine in a differebt stake than I am in up at Jolleys Ranch. It was so awesome! I really had a great time, and I felt the sprit too. Some of the speakers I heard were: President Ridges who talked on the Millineum, and Bryce Neubert and his wife talked about their lives together, and Bryce sang a few songfs, and it was just so neat. I had never heard him in person before. We also did a few crafty things, and attende ad class called Fishing for Fun with Preschoolers. That was a fun class, and we got some cute ideas of things tro do with small children. It was just a nice break for me away from the boys. It was the first time I had EVER left Dylan overnight. At first it was hard, and I found myself constantly wondering how he was, and how dad was handling it without me. I had NOTHING to worry about though. They had fun at Grandma's house, and went out to breakfast the next morning. They had a great time together. I think I should do things like that more often. It made me feel kind of sad the next day when I got home though. Dylan was at his Grandma's house playing with some of the younger cousins on the Watts' side, and when I went to go tell him I was there, he could have cared less if I was there or not. I guess in hindesight it was a good thing, but hey after a night away from my baby, I just wanted him to show he was at least glad to see me. I know he was in his own way, and so that is ok.

No comments: