Monday, July 21, 2008

Family Time

My younger sister was in town a couple of weeks ago from Chicago. We had so much fun together. It had been about 6 1/2 months since we had been together at Christmas time in Alabama. My mom was here as well, and so the four of us girl had a blast! It was so fun just having some girl time. One night we went up to Bridle Veil Falls and had a picnic together as a family, and she took some photos of us. Here are just a couple of the ones she really liked. Dylan did not cooperate very well, and so therefore we did not get as many as we would have hoped for. They are pretty cute though.

5 comments:

Kelli Ward said...

i love this one of dylan. he is such a cute kid.

Randa Farnsworth said...

They turned out really cute! Now I want to go up there and take some pictures!

Amber and Greg said...

To comment on the not looking pregnant part, I look more pregnant when I wear certain things than others. That just happens to be a shirt that I like to wear, and from the front and back you can hardly tell, but when I wear other things my belly sticks out like a sore thumb!!!

Brooke Williams said...

very cute pictures!

Rian Krommenhoek said...

I got the CD of you pictures. I keep forgetting to get it to you. These really are cute pictures!