Tuesday, June 24, 2008

This is a Test of the Watts Broadcasting System

So, this weekend I am going to leave Greg and Dylan ALONE for the first time overnight! I am so excited, but a little apprehensive about what will actually take place. I guess I just hope my in-laws don't end up with him all weekend. I am going to a Relief Society retreat with my friend's ward up in Hobble Creek Canyon on Friday night and Saturday morning. I have NEVER been away from Dylan for that long, EVER!!! I know I am going to miss him so much, but I also know that he and his dad will have a great time together. Then on Saturday night our ward has a BBQ up the canyon as well, and so this is going to be a long weekend for us. I just hope my tired and pregnant body can and will keep up. That's why this is a test of the WBS.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

you will have so much fun. this will be good for you to get away and do something for yourself. have so much fun!!!

Amber and Greg said...

I plan on it, but I can also say I will woryy about the boys home alone too. You never know what a dad and son can get into until it is too late. :0)

Brooke Williams said...

that sounds like quite a weekend, but what a nice break it will hopefully be! good luck! cross your fingers for beautiful weather!

Randa Farnsworth said...

You need to update how it went while you were away :) It was a fun weekend! I'm glad you came with me!