Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Week 12

As my pregnancy progresses, and I see a hopeful end in sight to all of my sickness, I am greatful for the opportunity I have to have another child. I am I think in week 12 now, but have an ultrasound tomorrow to find out for sure when this baby will be born. At least I hope to get a better idea. With a toddler running around the house in circles, and me trying to keep the house in order, I find I have very little time for much else. Time just seems to keep on going though, somehow.
We are doing well here in Utah, and are loving the changing warming weather. It will be nice to be able to be outdoors once again, and to enjoy the beauty of the Earth. I am always amazed at how much better I feel when the sun is out and the air is warm, and I can feel the warmth of the sun on my face. Isn't being outside the most wonderful? Sometimes I wish our weather was more like California's, then we could be outside most of the year, and I would just love it!
I will post another blog in the next day or so, and let everyone know what happened at the ultrasound. I just hope it isn't too far off from what I am thinking.

No comments: