Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Peanut Gallery

Well, I had my ultrasound today, and I really am pregnant. I just am not as pregnant as I thought. I am only 11 weeks instead of the 12 I was thinking. Isn't my little peanut cute? Too bad that I am not further along than 11 weeks. Look at that leg shot! It would have been the PERFECT opportunity to see what peanut is going to be. Oh well, at least I know he/she is alive and kicking in there, even though I can't feel it yet!
We just went over to a friend's house, and her liuttle bot is 61/2 months old. He has Down Syndrome, but is the cutest thing ever! He was sitting in his Bumbo, and Dylan was playing with him. As Wesley would drop his toy, Dylan would pick it up and say "here go". I was so proud. He is going to be a great big brother, but I guess all the cards are down when the baby actually STAYS! I think it will be great fun though.

1 comment:

Kelli Ward said...

the ultrasound is great. i love the leg shot. i hope you feel better soon.