Sunday, June 1, 2008

Too Much Testosterone!!

If you couldn't guess from the title of this blog, we are having another boy! We are so totally excited for this! I mean, we are already set up fpr a boy, and so what more can you ask for, right? Even the seasons are going to be pretty much the same, and if I need help? Well, My sister had a little boy in September, and so I am set for life! Well, maybe not that long, but close enough. I had thought that I wanted a girl, but hey , now Dylan will have a playmate, and someone to torture. LOL I will be posting the ultrasound pictures soon, so don't worry you will be able to see our little alien shortly! Thanks to everyone for your love and support.

2 comments:

Ty Lyman said...

I told you dude, it's the year of the boys. Our friends are also having a boy she's due a day after us. I'm still going first :)Dylan will love a brother. I remember Kurt when I had Austin. It ended up Austin being adicted to Kurtis. It was so fun watching them grow and wrestle together. I am glad I had them first. I love you guys

Brittnie said...

Congrats on another little boy! We're so excited for you!