Wednesday, October 8, 2008

SOON isn't soon enough sometimes!

Well, the decision has been made everyone. If Caden David Watts does not decide to grace us with his presence before Monday, I will go in to be induced Monday October 13th at 1pm. I am excited and scared at the same time, but know that everything will be ok. I am delivering at the same hospital I worked at for a year, and so I know a lot of the people already, and so that is nice. I hope that everything is going well for everyone out there in Blogger Land. Have a great day and week, and stay tuned for further updates and photos soon to come.

3 comments:

Brooke Williams said...

So exciting, and good luck! We'll stay tuned for an update and pictures!

Diane said...

We'll be thinking of you!!

Diane said...

We'll be thinking of you!